Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Monday, June 06, 2005

To swim, or not to swim?

It is finally hot enough outside to consider swimming. The pool is clear, the sky is blue and just standing outside for any length of time makes you sweat or for the ladies perspire. So you would think it's finally time to go swimming, well did you get a load of that temperature? That my friend is the temperature of the water, yes 67 degrees. Considering that I used to be cold if it was less than 70 degrees outside and 88 degrees in the water, I wouldn't have even thought of jumping in the pool without a wet suit. Well today it was so hot putting my new patio furniture and grill together that I jumped right in, no hesitation. The thing that strikes me most is that I didn't jump right out, I enjoyed it for a little bit and swam around. I think I am adapting to this climate and the biggest question is... Will I ever be able to move back home and stand the heat that I used to love?








6 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

Look at you, swimming in under 70 degree water! I am astonished and amazed.....it's so frickin' hot here that you would not even like it. it's sticky, and you are soaked with sweat just from going in and out of the store. i am jealous of your weather! you are becoming a northerner--don't deny :)

 
At 6/07/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

p.s. i like the furniture and fancy new grill :)

 
At 6/09/2005 5:43 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

p.s.p.s. did you not LOVE anna karenina?? you didn't say. and as of midnight, i have been married ten years *gasp*!

 
At 6/13/2005 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site baby! Love the color choice... I should have known.

So... what do you call two people living together, with separate computers and now separate blogs?

Yep, dorks!

Welcome to the dark side sweetie ;)

(and for the record... I had nothing to do with this blog)

 
At 9/01/2005 9:45 PM, Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

Um... I would fuck the crap out of you...lose the dude..

 
At 9/01/2005 11:56 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Van, you have a very vivid imagination, thanks but no thanks. My dude gets me there everytime and I mean EVERYTIME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home