Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Slap Heard Around The World



This was taken at my birthday party. It's a funny picture and I know she will appreciate it, right? It was one of those birthdays that everyone makes a big deal out of, people state things like this is a mid-life point, you've entered adulthood, your over the hill and you have to be responsible now. Everyone thinks your going to get depressed, cry or just freak out! Well none of those things happened. If anything, this birthday was a coming to terms with myself, being able to accept me for who I am and not worry about disappointing people. Yeah, now I just don't give a fuck! No, I'm not bitter, just content and not trying to impress everyone.

1 Comments:

At 6/16/2005 12:45 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i love that picture.. and, preach it sister! it's so freeing to not care what other people think, right? there are some things about getting older that are good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home