Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Is That A Tree In Your Pocket...

I saw this on Inspired Monkey's site it is titled The Next Big Thing.

I have always loved trees, especially big Oak trees. So now to get my very own personal tree accessory, I definitly have to have it. I am not a green thumb, probably the furthest thing from it, so hopefully I can't kill it. It would totally crush me if I hurt it in any way.

Do you think that they are No-L proof?

7 Comments:

At 8/06/2005 11:41 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

it might be about the amount of green that your thumb is :) my enterprising self used to sell pet rocks. i think i made about 10 cents....

 
At 8/06/2005 1:12 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Get a pet rock instead. It's already dead, so you won't have to stress over your tree every day.

 
At 8/07/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

ok, i found the question and replied...i haven't been keeping up, cause we've been so busy. having two kids in the house is *gulp* really a mess. how did the thing with l. go? i'll call you tues.

 
At 8/07/2005 8:52 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i completely forgot your mom was coming on wed....yea you! :) well, at least it didn't go badly. you knew that the area had further to go, but c'mon those people you inherited were INSANE.

 
At 8/08/2005 6:23 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I think it would much more fun than a pet rock. :) I say go for it.

 
At 8/08/2005 11:18 PM, Blogger Pete Chianca said...

You should probably just plan to pay extra for the tiny little gardener.

 
At 8/09/2005 1:12 AM, Blogger No-L said...

Grody, it figures that you would have been a young entrepreneur.

Fred, I think I have to take my chances, wish my tree luck.

MLWhitt, you still have a pet rock? Should I be concerned?

Marie, thanks, I need all the encouragement I can get. I will let you know how it goes.

Chianca, now that would be interesting! Can you tell me where I can find one of those?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home