Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged by Anika

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to"

I love music and I always have to have different music for basically every mood. When people see my music library they are usually taken back a bit and one person went so far as to comment “that my music choices seem somewhat schizophrenic”. Well anyways here is my top 10 right now, not in any particular order and sorry I didn't have time to link them:

1. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas (this song is just plain hilarious, I love to dance to it and the rest of the album is also pretty good.)
2. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson (great on Sunday Mornings, I love Banana Pancakes. Did you know he also has a song called Bubble Toes you guys know how much I love my feet and all ;)
3. Feel Good – Gorillaz (It’s just a feel good song)
4. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey (I can’t believe I am liking her, but I love this song. I think it’s her best song ever.)
5. Swim & Pixie - Ani Difranco (both songs are always in my iPod, they are like life motto's.)
6. Frou Frou the entire album (I can’t pick just one song from them, the lead singer just had her solo album released in the UK, I have sampled it and it sounds great.)
7. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte (I love to scream this song in my car)
8. In the Waiting Line - Zero 7 (I can so relate to this song)
9. Just A Lil Bit – 50 Cent (I shake my ass to this one)
10. Living Water - Ryan Farish (This song is just beautiful, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I listen to it.)


Let’s see who should I tag??? Hmmmmmm... I think I will tag Grody, Blake, Lori, Marie, & Undr.

5 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 3:20 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

mission completed. and you better read it RIGHT NOW dammit. :)

 
At 8/17/2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Hey girl! I liked going through your list of music. You can see my list from a post a few days back. I got tagged by another blogger. hehehe

Hope you're having a good day!

 
At 8/17/2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I like to also call it eclectic. I'm the same way, only my music is stuck in the 80's and 90's.

 
At 8/17/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger L said...

Hey No-L, I just got my list done. No.10 on your list I havent heard that one any song that can do that to you must be a good one.

 
At 8/18/2005 12:07 AM, Blogger No-L said...

Locutus, I will have to find that, thanks. If you like Zero 7, you will like Frou Frou. The lead singers name is Imogen Heap it arrives in the US in September.

Marie, I check out your blog almost all the time, I don't know how I missed that.

Fred, A lot of my favorite music is from the 80's & 90's, but I listed what I was digging right now.

Lori, It's jazz, not like the rest of my music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home