Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

MY FIRST WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!

This is my first official Christmas living in Boston. Last year I was here, however I was living in a Hotel Room for 2 months getting everything moved and buying and selling the houses. This Christmas is one of my best because it's a white one... YEAH, although it's missing something very important to me; all of my family :( So it's a little lonely and weird, there are things that are nice like opening presents at your own pace and being able to play with them right then and the other great thing is eating when you want, however you want. Those things are nice, but they don't make up for the lack of family and friends, so to all of them I miss you and love you.

These are pictures of the outside of our house:




These are pictures of me being domestic, which typically I'm NOT! I guess that's why my tree is so bare, well really my dog Holly ate all my glass ball ornaments a year or two ago. I just haven't had time to replace them, don't worry iif's it won't be as bare next year.





These are some great presents from my mom, she still knows style:


These are our spoiled rotten dogs and some of their presents:
Nika in her new sweater, Grody does this meet the design goddess standards?

Nika and her new elephant.

Holly and her new hedge hog.

Holly 5 minutes later with her now destroyed hedge hog.


This is me typing this posts to you guys, with some of my Christmas presents:


Now getting off the computer to watch a movie:


Happy Holidays everyone!!!

11 Comments:

At 12/26/2005 10:12 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

LOVE nika's new sweater! and the hedgehog is so funny...you knew that would last about 2 seconds, right? good to talk to you babe.

-spoiled princess #3 (g. is #1, and you are #2, because you are more of a princess than me and you can't admit it)

 
At 12/26/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad it was a white Christmas for you guys; we sat out in the warmth yesterday and enjoyed the sunshine.

You have a great house. Nice presents, too. Looks like someone's been good this year.

 
At 12/26/2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. Glad you had a white Christmas. They are soo beautiful, it makes the day seem so much more wonderful.

 
At 12/26/2005 5:25 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas (belated) to you!! I love the pictures you posted...they're beautiful and festive. :) I hope that you enjoyed your holiday...it sounds like you did.

 
At 12/27/2005 12:10 AM, Blogger No-L said...

Grody- Glad you approve of Nika's sweater, we also need to buy little booties for her feet, the snoe is just too cold! I have no idea what your talking about with this whole princess thing ;)

Fred- Thanks for the compliments on my house, I don't think I've been a good girl this year. I'm just really high maintenance. Also the warm Florida sun seems so nice right now; I can't stand 14 degrees (feels like below zero with the wind!)

Linda- I did really enjoy a white Christmas, however now I'm ready for spring. Unfortunatly that won't come til middle of May...EEEK! Seriously thanks for the nice words.

Marie- Yes, it was a very enjoyable Christmas; very relaxing. I hope that you had also had a good one, don't you have family in S. Cal.? Also this Christmas you weren't the single scorpio, right?

 
At 12/27/2005 12:20 PM, Blogger Marie said...

By the way, I love Nika's new sweater. It's SOOO cute! Yes, my family is all about an hour away from me so I went over to my folks' place. And actually I still am the single scorpio. :) I'm not seeing anyone seriously. Maybe that will change in 2006! hehe

 
At 12/28/2005 9:25 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Lucky girl; those are some nice presents!

 
At 12/29/2005 9:30 AM, Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

I love the pics! You have a beautiful house!

I'm sorry you couldn't be with your family this year. I was able to drive to Michigan and see my mom and dad. Lucky me! I also got to see a white Christmas!

Have a Happy New Year!

 
At 12/31/2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Happy New Year!!!

 
At 1/08/2006 7:32 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Yes, Santa was very good to me & no that's not my boyfriend; it's my husband.

 
At 1/31/2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a really beautiful post. I found your blog via Fred's blog.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home