Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Blogs Should Not Be Work!


In case you've been wondering... when going to Grody Jo-dee's site it comes up not found. NO, it's not an error. She shut down her site; don't worry not for any major reason. She's just going to be extremely busy with the new baby on the way and the move. She will probably still come around every once in awhile to see what's going on out there. I know I will miss all of her writing, as it was very entertaining. Fortunately I still get to hear about all the funny shit that happens in her life i.e. like when g. peed on the ant and killed it. :P


On another note, I had Chinese food this evening and my fortune stated "Keep true to the dreams of your youth."

14 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 6:30 AM, Blogger L said...

I miss Jo-dee :( and reading it, was wondering how come it wouldnt click on it. PS usually the fortunes are tacky that was a good one. My dog Chico luvs them cookies.

 
At 9/19/2005 7:52 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Tell Jo-Dee Hello and I wish her the best of luck.

 
At 9/19/2005 3:09 PM, Blogger Terri said...

"Keep true to the dreams of your youth."
I like that.
OK I don't really want to but that's beside the point :-)

 
At 9/19/2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I wondered what was going on. Feel free to pass along the funny sh*t you continue to hear. Tell her we'll miss her!

 
At 9/19/2005 6:25 PM, Blogger Susan said...

What a great fortune!

 
At 9/19/2005 8:26 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Oh, I love Chinese food and I like that fortune.

 
At 9/20/2005 9:12 AM, Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Oh so cute! Haha! I just love that picture!

Great fortune... I'm working on those dreams!

 
At 9/20/2005 2:11 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i'll miss you guys too :( but i can't continue my posting at this point--too friggin crazy of a life right now!

i'll still drop by and read, though.

love ya, mean it--grody jo-dee

 
At 9/20/2005 6:57 PM, Blogger Big Ben said...

I'm glad I didn't get that fortune. I told my folks I wanted to be a chocolate Chip cookie when I grew up.

 
At 9/21/2005 4:17 PM, Blogger anika said...

Noel, I feel the need to whine that you haven't blogged in practically forever. And ever.

 
At 9/22/2005 2:18 PM, Blogger Blake said...

You have to add the phrase "in bed" at the end of every fortune.

So your fortune should have read, "Keep true to the dreams of your youth, in bed."

Blake

 
At 9/22/2005 11:33 PM, Blogger Pete Chianca said...

Jo-dee, when the new baby comes just sit it down in front of the computer keyboard and let him/her bang it like bongos. I get some of my best stuff that way. Good luck!

 
At 9/27/2005 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that blogs should not be work.

 
At 10/25/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

That is an adorable baby pic. I have an almost identical one of my son 11 years ago or so. He was just as cute, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home