Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

SNOW, SNOW & MORE SNOW!

Well I didn't end up in Boston partying last night, due to the fact that it started snowing yesterday afternoon. Guess what, it hasn't stopped and according to the forecasters it won't stop til Wednesday, grrr!

So we didn't go out for the following reasons:
1. It was in the 20's last night, brrr!
2. We thought the fireworks would be cancelled, due to the snow. We were wrong, however we did see them on TV.
3. We were already concerned about drunk drivers on the roads, now add ice & snow... can you say SCARY!!!
4. After we saw all the people there, (again on TV) we were glad we wouldn't be fighting for parking, fighting the crowds and sitting in all the traffic.


Don't worry we still had fun, bringing in the new year. Well I hope all of you had a GREAT New Years celebration and are enjoying relaxing on the 1st day of the year.


Please comment and let me know how your New Years went.

11 Comments:

At 1/01/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Hey No-L, I'm glad that you had a good time last night. I don't think I'd want to venture out in those conditions either! I had a nice celebration last night as well. It was pouring down rain over here. The evening was spent at a friend's house (about 6 of us)...lots of yummy food, drink, games, etc. It was nice to ring in the new year with my closest friends. :)

 
At 1/01/2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi No-L & Happy New Year! Looks like you had a great Christmas but brrr for last night! We stayed home with family & friends and a couple of bottles of wine (etc!) & watched fireworks being set off across the water from us.

 
At 1/01/2006 9:27 PM, Blogger L said...

Happy New Year Noel! We spent new years eve driving home from St. Louis, Mo. and yes it was scary there was alot of people on the highway besides that we made it home safe and sound.

 
At 1/02/2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Susan said...

New years was good, I spent it with great friends having a big Pajama party. BTW, I moved my blog so if you want to read more, email me at glitterglamgirl (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll send you the link and password. : )

 
At 1/03/2006 12:15 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Great New Year here. Stayed in and watched movies with the kiddos.

 
At 1/04/2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 1/05/2006 12:19 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

okay, well you said what you DIDN't do , but you didn't really say what you did do...so what did you do? :)

 
At 1/07/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Our New Years celebration went well. We walked across the street and watched the neighbors fall asleep at 11:00 or so.

Even worse, The Bucs lost today.

 
At 1/08/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Glad everyone had a safe New Year! I think staying home with close friends and family is the best way to spend any holiday.

It's pretty bad that some of you guys, didn't stay up to watch the ball drop. *Are some of you getting OLD? ;)

Grody, yes I didn't state what I did. Some things are just not appropriate to write about on my blog ;) J/K, we stayed home ate chicken alfredo with mushrooms, cheesecake for dessert and a bottle of Port to bring in the New Year!!!

Fred, the Bucs were an embarrassment for me. I can't believe how bad they did against the Patriots. Then Jax sucked even worse in my opinion (not that I'm a fan.) However I represent Florida up here and I'm loosing all of my credibility ;) I still love Gruden & Alstott their my fav.

 
At 1/09/2006 11:02 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Locutus, Yeah, yeah WHATEVER!!!!

 
At 1/09/2006 11:02 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Undr, Glad your back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home