Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Monday, July 11, 2005

5:30AM Are You Nutz?

I was just talking to someone the other day and they suggested I get up at 5:30AM to start my day. Well if you know me... HAHAHAHAHAHA. Then that is what you were just doing, yes it's ok, I know that you were LOL. Seriously I am the worst morning person ever. I snooze for over an hour and still sometimes don't get up. If I am awake that early, then I probably didn't go to sleep the night before. I am so lucky to have one of those jobs where you don't have to be in til 9:00AM, it's amazing when I'm on time. I couldn't believe they would even suggest this. They tried to convince me that something about the serotonin levels are better before 6AM. Something about if you wake up before then you will be more likely to workout and get a fresh start to the day. They said it would be totally refreshing and I would feel like a new person. I don't even know that I could get up if I wanted to, much less to workout. I barely do that during normal hours.

Reasons I would actually get out of bed that early:
1. The house is on fire. (I could always sleep in the car while they put it out, it's pretty comfy.)
2. Someone is making loud noises ie. screaming, snoring etc... (If the pillow over my head didn't drown out the noise, I could put it over theirs...not a good thought, no, not nice.)
3. Superman was knocking on my door. (Mmmmmmm... Supergirl would like that!)

I thought I could come up with more reasons, however I just couldn't think of any more reasons that were good enough to get out of bed that early.

7 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 12:19 AM, Blogger No-L said...

Sugarbug, I've only been doing it for about 6 weeks, you will get the hang of it. If not ask others when you see something you like, they will most likely help you out.


Allison, Vince Vaughn is ok, but is he hot enough that early?

 
At 7/13/2005 12:44 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i can answer that...no, vince vaughn is not hot enough for that early. he's only cute in that puppy dog kind of way. now, if someone like lenny kravitz showed up at 5:30am, i might get up. or maybe not get up, if you get my drift......:)

 
At 7/13/2005 1:04 AM, Blogger No-L said...

Grody, Mmmmmmm, good choice, he's definitly hot enough. As long as his hair isn't that straight oily look he had for awhile.

 
At 7/13/2005 1:08 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i agree..and do you like my new profile pic? daddy was a punk rocker :)

 
At 7/13/2005 1:15 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i'm trying to get my profile picture bigger...the file should be larger.

 
At 7/13/2005 1:18 AM, Blogger No-L said...

Grody, I LOVE IT!!!! It totally rocks!

 
At 7/15/2005 1:13 AM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

to sneak out and get back home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home