Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cutest Feet, Ever!

















Are these not just the most adorable feet ever? I have just a slight obsession with my feet, could you tell? Please comment if you agree that these are definitely the most cutest feet in all of the land.

_______________________________

fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more;
whine less, breath more; talk less,
say more; hate less, love more, and
all good things will be yours.
-swedish proverb

7 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 8:56 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

paul says he doesn't know about all that....but he is biased because my feet are really extra cute too. and he has to love mine; i'm his wife.

 
At 6/29/2005 10:55 PM, Blogger No-L said...

I've seen your feet, you know mine are cuter.

 
At 6/29/2005 11:53 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

whatever! my feet are VERY CUTE. you're so vain; i bet you think this song is about you. you're so vain.....why can't our feet be equally cute, huh? why is everything a contest, huh?

 
At 7/08/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Missuz J said...

I think your feet and my feet are twins.

 
At 7/08/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger No-L said...

missuz j, Thanks for commenting on my site. I went to your site and cake sounds like a pretty good idea. However, I have never seen feet that even come close to the cuteness of mine ;-) No-L

 
At 8/25/2007 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, my feet are WAY cuter than that! like by a million times!

 
At 10/15/2015 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please Stop your obsession. Your feet are NOT the cutest. Your big toe is ugly. You've been lying to yourself.

In a few words your feet are ugly. I'm sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home