Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Friday, August 19, 2005

TBIT Friday

This is a new thing from Grody to do on Fridays.

These are my two things

The original NES... My sis, bro & his friend Jeff and I would play it every Saturday after cartoons for hours and hours. We all got hooked on the 1st Zelda and we would help each other go through all the levels. That is of course until mom would make us go outside cause it was nice out. I recently played Zelda again on an emulator and beat it again; I know I’m a dork.

The original Head Bangers Ball every Saturday night on MTV from 12AM to 3AM. My bro, his friend Jeff and I would watch it religiously. We loved it except for 2 things: Adam Curry, we could never understand why he would be the host & pretty hair band groups like Poison.

3 Comments:

At 8/20/2005 12:34 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

adam curry was such an eejit. :)

 
At 8/20/2005 4:13 PM, Blogger L said...

Posion! I confess I still play their cd (greatest hits). Talk dirty to me is my fav.

 
At 8/20/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger L said...

See what happens when you win the lottery you forget how to spell LOL. Poison not Posion LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home