Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Friday, August 19, 2005

No-L 2008

Thank you all very much. I will let you know when my campaign begins, because I will need your help and of course your votes.

Anika, I will need an advisor for foreign policy.

Fribbett, I will need a body guard, I think I read that you are into some sort of karate?

Chianca, I won’t need a journalists however I will need good publicity so please write only wonderful things about me.

Lori, I will need your campaign contributions since you are a lottery winner.

Linda, I will need buttons and beads, your reputation proceeds you.

Grody, I will need you to be my personal stylists. Oh yeah, you already are. ;)

Marie, I will need you to handle all the HR staffing and as comic distraction for my audience when I screw up since you are to become a clown.

Lilith, since you have a bright future in brain surgery, I will definitely need my head examined, probably very often.

Locutus, I will need you to be my campaign director.

Blake, I will need someone to write my book.

Jen, I will need your pull to get into space for my other dream job. Hey maybe I could be the 1st president in outerspace. However as an outstanding artists I will need posters and marketing.

Fred, I will need a speechwriter and a teacher to coach me on my public speaking.

AP, I will need someone to plan my victory party and from the look of it you definitly know how to party.

Undr, according to the job predictor you are destined to become a rally driver and of course I will need a chauffer.

JoAn, if you are reading this I will need a Vice President.



Making the World a Better Place Since 1975.
Vote No-L for President.

"Choose the Chicks"

11 Comments:

At 8/20/2005 12:34 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

wait, i want to be the vice president. but then, i would make way more as your stylist. i am expensive baby. :)

 
At 8/20/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Thank you! It will be honor to keep
Madame President No-L supplied in buttons and beads!

 
At 8/20/2005 1:17 PM, Blogger anika said...

But I don't know anything about foreign policy! And I'm Canadian! ... I'll do it!

 
At 8/20/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Yes ma'am. I will consider it an honor and a privilege to serve in your administration.

Just say the word, and I'll quit this teaching gig.

How much do you pay?

 
At 8/20/2005 3:24 PM, Blogger Marie said...

That's hilarious! Together, we can pull this off, I tell you.

 
At 8/20/2005 4:31 PM, Blogger L said...

All $$$$$ lottery winnings will be used for campaigning to make you president, as long as I get to be in charge of the Secret Service, my dream job.

 
At 8/21/2005 3:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Why not? Let's do it.

 
At 8/22/2005 10:42 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

what's that sound??? huh?? the sound of me overtaking you....but we both passed 2000. i am still holding a grudge about how my feet are cture too dammit! oh well, i CAN paint my toenails. :) i can't wait for yen-yen's. i might even get the evil MIL to watch g. for a night. are you still sane, or killing off the staff one-by-one?

 
At 8/22/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I'll hold signs on election day!

 
At 8/22/2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Pete Chianca said...

You can count on some good press from me. Nothing about your military history or what really happened on that boat back in 'Nam.

 
At 8/23/2005 8:01 PM, Blogger Blake said...

I would be honored to write the memoir of the first female president. Totally honored.

Blake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home