Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

FABULOUS "7" MEME

I've been tagged by Scorpio to complete the following meme with the "7" theme going on! I am suppose to pass this on to 7 IIF's but I think most of them have already done this, if you haven't and want to just copy & paste.

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Travel to Greece & Italy and so many other places.
2. Have a baby or adopt one (a long time from now.)
3. Parachute out of a plane
4. Float in the Dead Sea
5. Walk on the Great Wall
6. Paint the pictures I see in my head
7. Be elected President ;)

7 things I can do
1. Touch my tongue to my nose
2. Bake a kick ass Lasagna
3. Mediate almost any situation
4. Scuba Dive (Naui certified)
5. Play almost any sport
6. Throw a football (perfect spiral)
7. Hold my breath underwater for a long time

7 things I cannot do
1. Roll my rrrrrrrrrrr’s
2. Tell a joke, at least not very well.
3. Sing (well I like to, but you wouldn’t like it.)
4. Bowl (hey gutters here comes my ball)
5. Juggle balls
6. Dance (I do this but probably shouldn’t)
7. Ride a Unicycle

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Confidence
2. Great smile, the kind where their eyes smile.
3. Sexy eyes (that just give you that look, you know the one.)
4. Nice ass
5. V (broad shoulders to narrow hips)
6. Straight white teeth
7. Great sense of humor

7 things that I say most often
1. Like
2. Back up (I say this to Holly)
3. Hot
4. Dude
5. Inappropriate
6. Shut the Fuck Up!
7. Baby

7 celebrity crushes
1. Mark Wahlburg (OMG the sex appeal)
2. Lenny Kravitz (not with straight greasy hair)
3. George Clooney
4. Johnny Depp
5. Tom Welling
6. Tyson Beckford (until he opens his mouth)
7. David Beckham (I can't help it, he's HOT!)

8 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 1:14 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

"am i on the beat? i can't tell because i can't feel my legs...i'm getting my groove on!"

uh-huh...we know why you can't dance. :)

 
At 8/26/2005 10:45 AM, Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

I'm in on this one. One down six more to go.

 
At 8/26/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks for doing this, No-L. GREAT answers by the way. And you *will* be elected president if I have anything to say about it. ;)

 
At 8/26/2005 4:55 PM, Blogger L said...

Scuba diver, lasagna maker and hot celerbity crushes all the makings of a great president.

 
At 8/26/2005 6:55 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Beckham is sooo hot!! Lori found pics of him in a magazine once and mailed them to me. Such a sweet thing for her to do.

 
At 8/27/2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Fred said...

If you become president, you'll have to stop saying STFU!

 
At 8/27/2005 6:50 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Grody, I don't know what you are talking about??? ;)

Fred, what do you mean? That can't be my slogan???

 
At 8/29/2005 11:03 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Like the new slogan, Mr. campaign director.

Hey, I thought you were changing your name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home