Swimming For Air

Sometimes Life Is Finding Time To Breath, Here Is Where You Can Find Some Of My Random Moments...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Yeah, For Football Season!

Seriously, I'm so happy for football season to begin. Due to the fact that just for a little while I can maybe hear something other than everything there is to know about the Red Sox's.

With that said, maybe if I can hope that they will stop wearing those silly hats with socks on them...

Well here's to dreaming.

Dude, these guys wear these hats with everything, even when they dress up to go out.

Let me just tell you, I live in the most FANATICAL place on earth, these people are nuts I tell you, they have billboards and even the digital road signs for traffic that will cheer the teams on. The news isn't any better it Headlines about the Red Sox, before something much more serious that has happened.

I'm so excited that now they are going to go crazy about the Patriots instead of their beloved Red Sox's. Yes, soon I will be over them talking about the Patriots, but at least it will be a change of subject for a few months.


GO BUCS!!!

I heart Jon Gruden!!!!

*I know that the last two comments have nothing to do with my posts, but oh well! (PS. Don't tell them I'm not a fan, they might hunt me down and who knows what they will do.)

7 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said...

at least now you can watch football the way it was meant to be watched---in the cold! i cannot get into football here, because it seems wrong to sweating at a game instead of having hot chocolate and blankets.

 
At 9/09/2005 3:55 PM, Blogger anika said...

And hockey's coming -- that's what does it for me.

 
At 9/10/2005 9:56 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Thanks for the Bucs plug. Us Tampa Bay residents are really hoping for a great year. It's been lousy the past two - we're due!

 
At 9/10/2005 4:05 PM, Blogger Blake said...

I heart beer. Beer heart's football.

One day I will make beer my bride.

Blake

 
At 9/12/2005 1:09 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I have no doubt that it's super fanatical over there in Red Sox territory. ;)

 
At 9/12/2005 11:14 PM, Blogger No-L said...

Grody, I tried to get tickets to the Bucs vs Pats in Dec. they were all sold out :(

Undr, good job on the shower posts, however I'm not sure how you can put shampoo on dry hair; that seems weird.

Fred, GO BUCS!!!

Blake, beer & football what a pair.

Augustus, I like to play baseball, but not watching it.

Marie, if you haven't seen it you have no idea.

Justice, you are so correct, it's amazing how many women up here know so much about the sports. Not just the cute guys names, they know their entire stats.

 
At 9/13/2005 5:09 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I love love love the pats. Who are the Red Sox anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home